ATV2 and Notifications
My question is about how to send notifications from Sickbeard to ATV2. Currently my main machine (Windows7) does all the heavy lifiting, including SickBeard and SabNZBd. Notifications from that machine seem to work fine, but I was considering sending a download complete notification to my ATV2 instead of the big machine, since I tend to be on it more. (The main box is in the media room in the basement, the atv feeds a smaller tv upstairs).

Since the webserver won't start on ATV2, I can't see anyway to accomplish this so it can receive the notifications - but was curious if anyone had a work around or any ideas to make it alert me when new shows have been added?

Thanks!
I get notifications just fine on my atv2... I think. Smile
-stoli-
Web server works just fine on ATV2. Are you using the latest nightly builds?
Ned Scott Wrote:Web server works just fine on ATV2. Are you using the latest nightly builds?

Yeah, I am. I just updated this morning to the 16th build... we will see how that works. Previously I would just get "Webserver failed to start" everytime I initialized it.

Will check latest nightly and report back! I just assumed it wasn't functional on the atv Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 and Notifications0