pogoplug and atv2
I was wondering if anyone has a pogoplug plug pro and atv2 with xbmc. I was reading about the pogoplug as a nas but there are no real clear instructions on if it works. Also how can u run sabnzbd, sickbeard, or couch potao on pogoplug. I read u have to install pluglinux.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
yes i use mine all the time, and ive put archlinux on it, the wiki and forum at http://archlinuxarm.org/ are pretty superb.
johnnyvibrant Wrote:yes i use mine all the time, and ive put archlinux on it, the wiki and forum at http://archlinuxarm.org/ are pretty superb.

sent you a PM. Thanks

Are there any good tutorials out there?
Hmmm, I wonder of it can handle being a MySQL server.
MySQL works fine
http://www.vectorsigmastudios.com/index....orial&id=2

most excellent
I think i am going to pick a pogo pro up and see if i can get it up and running. Wish me luck. They are selling for like 35 bucks.
rflores2323 Wrote:I think i am going to pick a pogo pro up and see if i can get it up and running. Wish me luck. They are selling for like 35 bucks.

This might be slightly off-topic for iOS.... but... LINK PLEASE :D
Ned Scott Wrote:This might be slightly off-topic for iOS.... but... LINK PLEASE Big Grin

30 bucks plus free shipping

http://shop.pogoplug.com/store/pogoplug/...2722646409
don't mean to sound naive, pretty new to xbmc and i want to find a nice easy and pretty cheap solution to replace my rigged up mess of a "htpc", atv2+pogoplug seems to fit the bill since i already have externals, but...

how much is this setup (atv2+pogoplug) just plug and play after adjusting the network settings? can i throw this in my router with an external and easily connect with xbmc?
i was going to make sure it works with the xbmc installation on my laptop first, then comes the atv2 for christmas

hoping for a easy/cheap solution that will work without the more complex features (mysql database, etc) that I can eventually learn and incorporate after
OT:
everytime i read pogoplug, i see popoplug Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
colbz Wrote:don't mean to sound naive, pretty new to xbmc and i want to find a nice easy and pretty cheap solution to replace my rigged up mess of a "htpc", atv2+pogoplug seems to fit the bill since i already have externals, but...

how much is this setup (atv2+pogoplug) just plug and play after adjusting the network settings? can i throw this in my router with an external and easily connect with xbmc?
i was going to make sure it works with the xbmc installation on my laptop first, then comes the atv2 for christmas

hoping for a easy/cheap solution that will work without the more complex features (mysql database, etc) that I can eventually learn and incorporate after

I opted to get an asus n16 router that you can put tomatousb on and install sick beard, couch potato, and sabnzbd on. It has 2 usb connections for hard drives up to 2 tb each. so it basically becomes a NAS and you get a very powerful router as well. I haven't received it yet but will let you know after I do.

I didn't go with the pogo plug since I had to update my router anyway so why buy two devices was my thought.
makes sense

im on fios with their draft N router, so that $30 pogoplug seemed like a winner for now
we'll see what happens, ive been scouring that archlinux site if you've heard of it which i guess is a kind of jailbreak for the pogoplug, idk, but the forum's a bit confusing since i dont know what im doing ha
colbz Wrote:makes sense

im on fios with their draft N router, so that $30 pogoplug seemed like a winner for now
we'll see what happens, ive been scouring that archlinux site if you've heard of it which i guess is a kind of jailbreak for the pogoplug, idk, but the forum's a bit confusing since i dont know what im doing ha

lmao. I just got the asus n16 router and put tomotousb on it. very easy. Im now installing opt ware on it with a lot of programs. I can't seem to figure out how to get sick beard or couch potato on it which sucks but I will use nzbget and transmission and have to manually add shows etc.. until I figure it out.
Also I am in no way a linux person as I just follow instructions online and got it working so far. *crosses fingers*
good luck.
haha well if pogoplug doesnt work out easily, ill put that on ebay and ill know what to get

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pogoplug and atv20