[ATV2] [Aeon MQ2] Boxart "Squished"
Hey guys,

I'm having issues with the boxart/posters of any movie/TV Show being squished and very unappealing. I'm not sure if this is an Aeon issue, but it began once I switched to Aeon MQ2.

Basically, all my thumbnails/posters/banners were fine, in each of their separate views - but ever since I switched to Aeon, it seems to use the banner fanart for everything - so when it is supposed to be boxart, its just a horrible squished banner image. I can supply a photo if clarification is needed.

I've removed the sources, cleaned the library and deleted the thumbnails folder forcing all fanart, etc, to be redownloaded, but the issue remains. Am I missing something? is there an option enabled somewhere forcing it to use banners? As a result, the only view that looks nice is the banner view, but I'd much prefer shelf, or showcase.

It was fine in Confluence, and now when I switch back that's borked too.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
iNemzis
And after playing with MQ2 for a very large portion of this evening, I see that MQ3 is released (I'm still relatively new to XBMC ^_^). I will download this and see if that helps, but until then, any help will be acknowledge with a heart-warming smile.

EDIT: No change with MQ3. Only banners, and wallpapers. Pout.
A lot of the skins are like this. They squish the boxes slightly to fit their aesthetics better. I prefer the posters being properly proportioned myself.

Even Confluence does this on the "fanart" view with the posters running along the bottom.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] [Aeon MQ2] Boxart "Squished"0