[REQ] iTunes flagging image
why isn't there an iTunes flagging besides DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-ray and TV ? i think many people using XBMC have iTunes sources on their systems and would be happy to flag them.

in the meantime i use a little workaround and modified IncludesCodecFlagging.xml

Code:
<variable name="typehackflagging">
    <value condition="[substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bluray) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bdrip)]">bluray</value>
    <value condition="substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hddvd)">hddvd</value>
    <value condition="substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,dvd)">dvd</value>
    <value condition="[substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,pdtv) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hdtv) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,dsr)]">TV</value>
    <value condition="substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,vhs)">vhs</value>
[b]    <value condition="substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,itunes)">itunes</value>
[/b]  </variable>

now you only need to rebuild Textures.xbt, include itunes.png (i made one for personal use) in folder flagging/video and add the string "itunes" to the filenames...
Kodi 18.7 on Windows 10 (2x)/FireTV Stick (5x)/Android (2x) | MariaDB 5 on Synology Diskstation DS115/DS216+II
Share it and i'll upload a Textures.xbt Smile
Interested in this one,too...

btw: hey a thread only with people from Germany participating (currently)...funny...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
I'm also looking for an iTunes/webdl logo - but I would suggest to rename it web-dl or webdl.
I'm lurking, quietly amongst everyone from Germany Wink
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Mudislander Wrote:I'm lurking, quietly amongst everyone from Germany Wink

No reason for lurking...you're totally welcome mudislander...

BTW: I saw your Convergence is growing...pretty cool...

another BTW: I see that the German guys around here seem all to be also member of xbmcnerds.com...again funny...

mm
here's my custom iTunes image

Kodi 18.7 on Windows 10 (2x)/FireTV Stick (5x)/Android (2x) | MariaDB 5 on Synology Diskstation DS115/DS216+II
cool, thx Smile

here's the Textures.xbt as promised.
just noticed the edges weren't transparent *fixed*
lol, i noticed that after texture packing, redownloaded and repacked. thought i made a mistake.. textures.xbt already fixed, thx again!
dt2510 Wrote:here's my custom iTunes image

Thanks works great Smile
First of all, thanks to dt2510 for the xml modification instructions and the custom itunes image, it looks great.

I realize this thread is a bit old, but I have a request for Maetrik. Your Textures.xbt works well, but I noticed that the HD flag (which appears to the right of media titles when viewed as a list) is blue rather than green (like in the most recent confluence revision). If possible, could you rebuild the .xbt file to include the green HD flag? I would do it myself, but I'm afraid I don't know where to start.
You don't need the xbt file...you can replace it with the standard uncompressed images from the Confluence GIT...

Then you can swap the images as you like...

mad-max
(2012-03-27, 08:35)mad-max Wrote: You don't need the xbt file...you can replace it with the standard uncompressed images from the Confluence GIT...

Then you can swap the images as you like...

mad-max

You dont even need to do that you can just put it in the folder skin.confluence\media\flagging\video\ and xbmc will auto find it this works for any image not already included in the xbt how ever if you are trying to replace one that is there already its a little different and you need an uncompressed xbt.

And now back on topic aren't iTunes videos drm anyway so XBMC wouldn't be able to play them so why list them?
(2012-03-27, 10:18)Jezz_X Wrote: And now back on topic aren't iTunes videos drm anyway so XBMC wouldn't be able to play them so why list them?
AFAIK some of the music videos for example are without DRM...at least here in Germany...
Didn't check other videos, though.
But I think there will be also some without DRM

mad-max

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQ] iTunes flagging image0