Eden coming, what to keep
With Eden coming in a few days, I'm sure a few noobs like myself are wondering which files to keep from Dharma for things such as Watched movies/shows and maybe some other settings. Should I just backup my userdata folder? Will it be compatible with Eden? Anything else I should backup?

Merry Xmas to everyone and again a big thanks to the XBMC team!
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Everything should be compatible. Some add-ons might need updating, but most are already working on updates even before Eden final is out. It's always a good idea to make a backup of your userdata every so often (as with any data where you took time to set things up), and doing a backup before an update is a good idea too. Other than backing it up, you don't need to do anything to it.

If you use a MySQL DB set up you will need to make sure your XBMC user on the MySQL server can make new databases: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...v10_to_v11

That's about it.
Thanks Ned.
One more thing, will the Eden Beta 1 become Eden in a few days? Meaning it will be the same install just changing name or will we have to download and install the new version?
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden coming, what to keep0