[Eden] 60Hz alsways displayed as 24Hz
Hi,

I was wondering why content stored with 60Hz is always displayed at 24Hz on my system, which was definitely different on 10.1. I have Win7 x64 and an ATI HD 5670 GPU, I have set XBMC to change the display frequency automatically. Normally, I watch 50Hz content, this is the feault of my system.

Now when I playback 50Hz files, they get displayed at 50Hz, but all 60Hz content is displayed at 24Hz. Why?
Jackie78 Wrote:Hi,

I was wondering why content stored with 60Hz is always displayed at 24Hz on my system, which was definitely different on 10.1. I have Win7 x64 and an ATI HD 5670 GPU, I have set XBMC to change the display frequency automatically. Normally, I watch 50Hz content, this is the feault of my system.

Now when I playback 50Hz files, they get displayed at 50Hz, but all 60Hz content is displayed at 24Hz. Why?

Check your files... I had that problem with Star Trek the next generation before I checked the property of the file an found out that they were clocked at 24.xx instead of 29.97 or 30hz... So instead of being displayed at 60hz XBMC assumed that they were 24hz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Eden] 60Hz alsways displayed as 24Hz0