Graphical keymap.xml editor available!
Star 
well guys. it took a little longer than i expected... but i finally got a worthy version of xbmc keymap editor ready for download. this keymap editor has a full gui but only runs on windows 9x/xp right now. here is the link to the hosting site!

xbmc keymap editor
http://ttdev.net/xkme/index.html

there are screenshots on that site also. i'm looking forward to hearing questions/comments!

ImageImageImage
Softmodded
XMBC enthusiast since Dec. 2004
very nice app! :kickass:

just tested it out and see that it's only for the m$ remote. any way to make one support universal remotes (like the one-for-all 6131 remote)?
currently, the only way to add custom remote codes is to create custom actions and enter the code you want. i could make an import function to import already made custom actions that can be made for any remote.

on my way out... i'll look int othat asap.
Softmodded
XMBC enthusiast since Dec. 2004
looks good! i too have an one-for-all remote, it would be cool to create the config in your tool too
great app! i don't quite understand how the actions work.. i was wondering if there would be a way to map a button to toggle the 'output audio to all speakers' option that's in audio options?
yeah, this is cool. very useful. is there a similar thing for xboxmediacenter.xml, or could one be made? i know you can change a few options through the web interface, but not all of them. if it is possible, that would be awesome.
does anyone have an idea how to do this?
i found where the settings are stored in settings.xml file in /e/tdata/0face008/

<audiooutput>
      <ac3passthrough>true</ac3passthrough>
      <dtspassthrough>true</dtspassthrough>
      <headroom>6</headroom>
      <highqualityresampling>true</highqualityresampling>
      <mode>1</mode>
      <outputtoallspeakers>true</outputtoallspeakers>
      <pcmpassthrough>false</pcmpassthrough>
  </audiooutput>

now i was wondering if it's possible to assign this <outputtoallspeakers> to a button? reason being is that i have it on for listening to music and off for watching videos. it would be nice to press a single button on the remote to toggle it on or off instead of going through the settings every time.
if its not in the keymap.xml it is not possible.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
damn i thought as much but thought i'd ask to be sure.
i've noticed in the rfe is a request (request id #1152020) for a seperate audio options config for my music and my videos which would solve my problem. sorry for being off topic but do you know if anyone will be looking at this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Graphical keymap.xml editor available!0