XBMC crashing to main menu
I'm seeing an issue where Eden will crash right back to menu after clicking on XBMC. It seems to work fine for a day and then this crashing issue appears.

Any help?
I have this exact issue....xbmc just doesn't even open. Any help? Thanks!
same issue here. Really weird

xbmc.log file

http://pastebin.com/9y0zimTy
XBMC (11.0-RC2 Git:20120229-f38655f), Platform: Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 5.0.1 (Build 9A406a)). Built on Mar 1 2012
Totally weird. I tried un-installing and re-installing too.
Delete your files under Userdata\database\*

it seams your DB is corrupted.

ssh to the box

user root
password alpine

rm /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/*

and then try it again
It worked! Thanks!
I wonder what causes that. Now if I can get sportsdevil going again, I'd be set.
Thanx worked like a charm. Is that what the line

ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed

meant in my log file? Anyone know how this happens? User error or software error? Thanx again!!
XBMC (11.0-RC2 Git:20120229-f38655f), Platform: Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 5.0.1 (Build 9A406a)). Built on Mar 1 2012
glassjazz Wrote:I wonder what causes that. Now if I can get sportsdevil going again, I'd be set.

why did you have to say that? I went and checked and now my sportsdevil is not working. Bummer. And there is an issue with icefilms. but i found on their site that megaupload links were not working properly. Checking all add ons now.
Yeah, Motley, my icefilms is F'd too. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
motley28 Wrote:why did you have to say that? I went and checked and now my sportsdevil is not working. Bummer. And there is an issue with icefilms. but i found on their site that megaupload links were not working properly. Checking all add ons now.

Let me know what you find, please.
Navi works and has icefilms. It also has fast pass scraper.
Has anyone found out any more info on why after a week or so XBMC spontaneously starts crashing when trying to load from Front Row?
come on, post xbmc.log and stop playing the problem quiz.
How can you post a log if XBMC just crashes immediately upon launching it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC crashing to main menu0