How To Achieve Perfect Playback
Question 
How To Achieve Perfect Playback in XBMC what

The best choice of setting in The windows and XBMC

And the TV what is important to do ?

I have My Details of my HTPC in my signature.
HTPC: Asus P8P67, DDR3 1600Mhz 4GB Kingston, Intel Core i7 2600K, Sapphire HD 6790 1GB GDDR5, 6TB 7200RPM, HT OMEGA Claro, Thermaltake ARMOR MX+.
Screens: For Windows (LG E2241), For Movies (LG LED 3D Cinema 42LW450Y) UPS: ‏Advice SL-1000 Smart Line - For Psu With Active PFC

Damn, that's a lot for an HTPC. I assume you game on that, too?

Me, I run my HTPC to TV HDMI at 1080p, 60hz, and use DXVA2, audio clock sync ON,, as well as Adjust Display Rate to MAtch Video and SYnc playback to display, using Audio Clock for AV Sync Method. I also use light blur/judder on my TV. I'm pretty satisfied with the results.

I use an LG LED 120hz tv, though I can never achive 120hz with my HTPC.. can't remember why.. Not taht it really matters, sicne syncing refresh to video keeps it at lower rates.

Nice sig image, btw. Iv'e been there for over 7 years.
thank you, and yes gamer to, but if i will turn all the settings up like you the sound and the video will not mach way it is like this ??
HTPC: Asus P8P67, DDR3 1600Mhz 4GB Kingston, Intel Core i7 2600K, Sapphire HD 6790 1GB GDDR5, 6TB 7200RPM, HT OMEGA Claro, Thermaltake ARMOR MX+.
Screens: For Windows (LG E2241), For Movies (LG LED 3D Cinema 42LW450Y) UPS: ‏Advice SL-1000 Smart Line - For Psu With Active PFC

i would sync to the video clock, better to have perfect video than audio.
You can try these:

1. Download update- Graphics Drivers & Software
2. Leave all default settings in CCC
3. Configure XBMC video PlayBack in Video Settings as shown below
4. You can launch XBMC and try to playback a blu-ray movie
5. If you don't like the video quality, you can try to disable all Video Settings in CCC.
6. You can try to playback the same blu-ray movie again

If you still don't like the video quality, you can try to playback the same blu-ray movie with standalone MPC-HC. If you like MPC-HC video quality, you can use MpC-HC as XBMC external player with this guide- Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Hi, bluray, you don't seem to provide info for the new scaling algorithms, which I think are part of your reasoning, considering you go for software rendering and not DXVA. What's your opinion on that? Are the software ones better than the DXVA ones you get when selecting DXVA rendering?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
yep... you all are right it is perfect the sound is not maching what i can do ?

alexkam87 Wrote:yep... you all are right it is perfect the sound is not maching what i can do ?

how is it not matching?

you can't use resample audio like the screen shot above if you use spdif out, you have to use drop dupe audio.

if you using 23.976 material like 99% of things are in, there is a very well known issue with audio being out of sync.
No,
I am using HDMI 1m(High Speed With Ethernet, Category 2) X 2
Computer -----H-D-M-I--------> AVR-----H-D-M-I--------> TV 3D-LED

Computer - In The Signature
AVR - Yamaha RX-V367
TV 3D-LED - LG 42LW450Y

So can i do about it you think ?

ashlar Wrote:Hi, bluray, you don't seem to provide info for the new scaling algorithms, which I think are part of your reasoning, considering you go for software rendering and not DXVA. What's your opinion on that? Are the software ones better than the DXVA ones you get when selecting DXVA rendering?
I tried both, and it seems to have the same PQ on my HTPC's. You can try it on your HTPC. If like one better than another, you can select the better one! Smile
alexkam87 Wrote:No,
I am using HDMI 1m(High Speed With Ethernet, Category 2) X 2
Computer -----H-D-M-I--------> AVR-----H-D-M-I--------> TV 3D-LED

Computer - In The Signature
AVR - Yamaha RX-V367
TV 3D-LED - LG 42LW450Y

So can i do about it you think ?
Did you set your AVR to passthrough video?
amd from what i read on here seems to have a problem syncing any 24p video and audio
My AVR don't have any video prosser so he playing

The sound and passing the video signal to the TV...

So basicly my problam is the Sapphire HD 6790 1GB Card ?

Do i need to change to nVIDIA Card ?

alexkam87 Wrote:My AVR don't have any video prosser so he playing

The sound and passing the video signal to the TV...
I'm not sure what you mean. Your AVR is very capable "5.1-Channel Digital Home Theater Receiver
RX-V367
". If there is an option to set video to pass-thru, you might want to set it to pass-thru.

alexkam87 Wrote:[SIZE="3"]So basicly my problam is the Sapphire HD 6790 1GB Card ?

Do i need to change to nVIDIA Card ?
You can try your HD6790 with external player Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup to see if it make PQ better. If you like what you see, you have your answer!
WOW... i did NOT know that ... ok so i looked at how to update my AVR and it is Up-To-Date so it supposed to PASS-THROUGH so how i know he is doing this or not i can not find eny info on this can you help me ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To Achieve Perfect Playback0