[Eden] No more movie covers... :-(
Hi Everyone. I recently upgraded to Eden and ever since, my movies no longer show up with cover art or fan art. Instead I get a thumbnail from the video file.

This seems to happen regardless of the skin being used.

Is this a known issue? Anything I can do to correct it?

Thanks!
i am sure the library data from dharma is not comptable with eden.

so basicaly, you will have lost all your movie metadata i think, but just "set content" again and rescan.

the scrapers seem much faster now then ever b4

goodluck mate,
Dam0
Okay so that makes sense, but I tried to fix it and now everything's all messed up.

So I'm trying to start from scratch and get rid of all the files from the XBMC library, then re-add them and have it re-scrape, but the following doesn't work:

1. I delete my Movies folder from my list of folders
2. I re-add the folder and set the content as movies
3. The movies section is refreshed, BUT it still shows the weird thumbnails AND new instances with the correct thumbnails...

I can go in and remove the incorrect instances from the library one by one manually, but I can't seem to remove all the files at once...

How can I do this?
If you're going that far I would delete the mymovies18.db database, then follow the steps you've done above.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Quote:i am sure the library data from dharma is not comptable with eden.

Rubbish. A debug log probably would have shown the OP's problem.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Eden] No more movie covers... :-(0