Need help after jailbreaking were do i start im new to this
Hi i found about about these apple tv 2 boxes by acident then found out it can be jailbroken ive managed to jailbreak ipod touch 1st,3rd and 4th gen so i was thinking this must be similar.Im just waiting on my box to arive i first need to jailbreak it which im ready to do with seasonpass but from then on were do i start ive downloaded pluggins but not sure were to start really or how it all works.If you can give us a hand it i would be gratefull.I have a box for myself and i want to sort out another box for my mum so she can watch manuinted matches it cheers her up . Smile

imagine my mum cheering on MAN U MAN U HEHE LAGER LAGER HEHE
I have downloaded a lot of plugins i have season on pass for the jailbreak and the application you use to interact with the box wirelessly.I just need pointing in the right direction really and need to know how to do it properly and if i can make an image of it so i can do my mums box but i would need to add the skysports and espn for her as virgin are trying to rip her off so i canceled virgin for her and doing this instead so she gets to view ALL the matches.yeah that would cheer her up
It's all in that sticky post that says "*READ THIS 1st BEFORE POSTING* How to Install, Jailbreak and other FAQs".
I'm try to install xbmc to atv2 using winscp. I fill in all the blanks correctly, root, alpine, etc, and my pc just goes to a screen with a list of apps or and programs. My tv still says apple tv not xbmc, am I missing something or did I miss a step.
Did you read the FAQ?
Ned, do you think it would be possible to paste the entire FAQ in as reply?

Would it work? I doubt it. Your first post was tl;dr already.
In the FAQs I only see answers for problems on Mac not win
Msbsr Wrote:In the FAQs I only see answers for problems on Mac not win

last link in my signature ... now i'm a wizard right?!? *magics the hell out of this thread*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Msbsr Wrote:In the FAQs I only see answers for problems on Mac not win

Install xbmc from the nitoTV menu item on your atv2.
or install using putty - not winscp.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99315

Failing that go for a journey with Dorothy.
Pretty sure the FAQ is desktop OS agnostic for the most part

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help after jailbreaking were do i start im new to this0