Airplay issues.....
I'm running iOS5 across all of my devices, but as I said before this isn't an issue in Eden Beta 1, only in Beta 2 so I don't see what iOS5 has to do with it?
Oddly for me whilst with beta 1 it worked OK depending on the source I tried to use, when I upgraded to beta 2 airplay is completely gone. The option to enable it seems to be completely gone.
I didn't update my iOS inbetween Beta 1&2 so I'm guessing something has changed within XBMC to break it .
As i said - i had to change things in airplay between beta1 and beta2 for fixing issues. Obviously i broke something else there...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Chimera2345 Wrote:I'm running iOS5 across all of my devices, but as I said before this isn't an issue in Eden Beta 1, only in Beta 2 so I don't see what iOS5 has to do with it?

Try youtube app on beta1 ... it shouldn't work ... so i didn't only break things but fixed some stuff too ... might be 50:50 here Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Don't get me wrong fella, you did a infinitely better job than I could have Nod
I noticed this is still an issue in Beta 3? Is there anything I can do that might help get Airplay working again in future releases?
Chimera2345 Wrote:I noticed this is still an issue in Beta 3? Is there anything I can do that might help get Airplay working again in future releases?

Kidnap an Apple engineer and force him to tell us all his secretes? :D
Ned Scott Wrote:Kidnap an Apple engineer and force him to tell us all his secretes? Big Grin

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay issues.....0