Lost sources
Guys, I've just started using xbmc. My setup is Wn7 server, and xbmc running on appletv 1. My challenge is every time I shut down my pc, I lose the source connections to my hard drives, which are usb connected to my server, and have to reestablishing them each time. I'm sure there is a simple fix, and I'd be greatful for any help. thanks.
You may need to fix the mounting point of the USB on the server?
Can you give us a bit more detail as I'm not sure what you mean by "lose the source connections to my hard drives".

JR
What mean is ... After I have restarted my server and try to access a movie from the apple tv, the source connections have been lost, and I hae to go through the process of retaliating the source connection again. The way i hae it set up currently is with I have three source connections one for each USB Hardrive, once I reestablish one source connection the other two are able to connect to theirs. does this help.... As you can tell I am not overly technical. Thanks.
Btw... I am connecting to the server via upnp... When I try to use SMB i can see my server on the network but can't establish a sorce connection.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost sources0