Custom g-force pm3 screen saver
ive changed the paths in the g-force lib file to look in "pm3 colours" and use just the goth clolour scheme, matches the pm3 skin, much better than random red n green colours. easy todo if u make your own build, or you can just change the existing g-force color folder. but u cnt go bak. well without copying da files back.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
:pirate:

how and where and Huh
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

either remove the color map files in the g_force folder but leave the goth file. or extract the g_force viz in the docs folder of the cvs. in the u can make a custom gforcelib for a build of the gforce.viz file.if u want ill uplaod sum screenshots n a patch on sourceforge.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
([email protected] @ may 12 2005,10:58 Wrote:either remove the color map files in the g_force folder but leave the goth file. or extract the g_force viz in the docs folder of the cvs. in the u can make a custom gforcelib for a build of the gforce.viz file.if u want ill uplaod sum screenshots n a patch on sourceforge.
this sounds pretty interesting and i'd like to see what you've done.
at work at the mo, but to have a look at it (after doing a backup of ur viz folder) just delete everything in the color map folder, part from goth. i also remove the x folder, just dnt like dem, lol. ill upload a screen shot tonight
ok heres the screen shots: the first is of the orignal g-force (which is great but...dont want crazy colors)

so:

what i dun:
i changed the libgforce project, g-force.cpp:

changed each of the

delta fields
waveshapes
colormaps
particles

Quote:loadfolder( "q:\\visualisations\\pm3 deltafields", mdeltafields, mfieldplaylist )

recompiled the lib and then the gforce.viz
renamed to pm3.viz

copyed the delta fields, colormaps, particles folders to match the new viz:
e.g
copy "g-force delta fields" "pm3 delta fields"

skipped waveshapes just cuz i dnt like dem.
in the colormap folder only copy the goth.txt.
thats all.
basicly looks in a different folder for color n partical n delta fields.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom g-force pm3 screen saver0