Help with flexibrower!
hey whats up with flexibrower , mine is all slow it buffers every 5 secs and i have no sounds on some videos now? (ex like ; the black guy pizza shop knockout,and the prison beating on ebaumsworld ) any know how to fix itHuh, i looked at the file for the bandwith setting , but i didn't see one
if you have problems with the bandwith (sometime ebaums servers are really slow) press the x button to toggle download/streaming.
if you see a "*" at the path label on the top of the screen it means flexibrowser will download the video first.

bernd
thx for the reply!!! hey the video looks y better nice :kickass: but still, i tried the downloading it first still same shit i get sound for the frist two seconds then nothing video i'm trying is the "prison fight-prison guard takes a liickin" i know it has sound the very it was the first video i watched on your script .. ya good job on the script too i like it :kickass: now i just gotta find out how to make plug-ins and were set
thx for the reply!!! hey the video looks y better nice :kickass: but still, i tried the downloading it first still same shit i get sound for the frist two seconds then nothing video i'm trying is the "prison fight-prison guard takes a liickin" i know it has sound the very it was the first video i watched on your script .. ya good job on the script too i like it :kickass: now i just gotta find out how to make plug-ins and were set
(mikenewf @ may 16 2005,20:57 Wrote:now i just gotta find out how to make plug-ins and were set
there should be a file "template.py" in the plugins folder.
you can use that to start creating your own plug-ins.

bernd
hey man this is kinda of a wried question but could u run the prison fight-prison guard takes a liickin video from ebaumworld and tell me if u have sound !!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with flexibrower!0