Adding Music Problem
I'm a new user of this wonderfull program but i'm having trouble adding music. Everytime i click the music button i get this below.

I cannot add anything,

But when the movie button is pressed i get this what lets me add files.

Also i'm trying to get the weather to work all i get is no results found.

xbmc-11.0-Eden_beta2
aeon showmix
Welcome to the forums. Can you try switching to the included default Confluence skin and try again?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Quote:Welcome to the forums. Can you try switching to the included default Confluence skin and try again?

Right the default Confluence skin lets me select fine. So whats my problem.
voyagerxp Wrote:Right the default Confluence skin lets me select fine. So whats my problem.

I don't use Aeon, but either it needs to be updated or it isn't brought up to Eden yet, which would surprise me. See if there's an update or search in the Aeon skin forum for similar issues.

Cheers.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Whats the best skin at the moment. with me new to this i don't know what skin is mostly used.
voyagerxp Wrote:Whats the best skin at the moment. with me new to this i don't know what skin is mostly used.

The only answer to that is: whichever you like best and works best. I'm a big fan of Transparancy Smile
Thanks for that my friend, at the moment the default skin was the only other skin i'd seen but i'll have a look round to see whats on offer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Music Problem0