Volume control on ATV2
Memphiz Wrote:Lazy devs like me would just ignore this problem ... hahaaa Big Grin

someone please break memphiz's remote.. we'll have a working volume control in the next nightly then Wink
its a bunch of work which was already done for the new audio engine. You really want me to do this work again? ( not beeing the dev which did the ae implementation in the first place its not that straight forward as you might think for me) ... i don't think that the other devs would allow such deep core changes to go into eden - and after eden there will be the new audio engine... well the more i think about it the more i think i should do something else.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:its a bunch of work which was already done for the new audio engine. You really want me to do this work again? ( not beeing the dev which did the ae implementation in the first place its not that straight forward as you might think for me) ... i don't think that the other devs would allow such deep core changes to go into eden - and after eden there will be the new audio engine... well the more i think about it the more i think i should do something else.

yes, that makes sense. i didn't know about whats already been done for the new ae, how much work it is and so forth.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Volume control on ATV20