Easy to use xbmc
i am looking at getting my x box upgraded to xbmc. a local company will fit a chip and if i take a harddrive in will fit this too (looking at a 300gb drive).
now i will be changing from a kiss 508 dvd player to xbmc, will it be as easy to use , was looking at some guides requiring text file input so not to sure on this.
all i want is my x box to have a large hard drive and some kind of easy software on my main pc to show it where my films sre stored , what is the easiest software for my pc and is xbmc really simple to use , any idiot guides out there

thanks

robert
i have to say, setting it up will be the hardest thing to do. after that, using xbmc is a breeze. all the information you could ever possibly want is in the manual, the faq, or on these forums somewhere. i know it's daunting when you are just starting as there is so much info, you don't know when to start. my advice is take an hour or so and just read the manual and faq. if there is anything that you don't understand, search these forums. if after that, you still don't get something, feel free to ask a question. generally speaking, people on these boards will do anything to help out someone in need, just as long as you tried looking for the info yourself first.
thanks for reply, will have a good read . its just my kiss 508 was so easy to set up with its easy software but just unsure of xbmc ,never used an ftp programme before.
thanks
robert

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easy to use xbmc0