keeps buffering
don't know if this is the right place to post. it's my first time here and i just bought modified apple TV1 software version 3.0.2. and my XBMC v11.0 "EDEN". my question here is everytime i use xbmc it keeps buffering. is there something i should know. plese i need help

From my understanding the is no 'local' media file storage on the ATV, so everything must come from a web connection or at least through a lan connection. buffering would be dependent on your broadband connection, or how you're accessing the media on a local machine... I don't own one of these devices...Networking sounds like your issue. You might browse the iOS forum http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=137 for tips and tricks.
ATV1 has an internal HDD and runs Mac OS X. You're thinking of the ATV2, PatK.
(2012-03-14, 05:18)Ned Scott Wrote: ATV1 has an internal HDD and runs Mac OS X. You're thinking of the ATV2, PatK.
I was bound to get one wrong sooner or later... perhaps I was dreaming ATV3 as an upcoming purchase... smack! Raspberry Pi

do you have a crystal hd? what kind of file are you playing? what is your network conenction?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keeps buffering0