TV episodes showing multiple times under 'Movies' section
I've tried following the help on the Wiki but am having trouble with a TV series.

If I go into my Movies tab, every episode of the TV programme is listed so I have 12 of them in a row.

With the Austin Powers collection I have, there is just one picture called 'The Austin Powers collection' and when I select that, it opens up a new screen with the 3 movies.

This is what I'd like to happen with the TV show I have.

Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks
Why are you putting a tvshow into movies to begin with? There's a TV Shows section for a reason.

Either way, the only way to group things is to ensure that the <set> tag is set by either the scraper or an .nfo file. My guess is you're using a scraper that isn't themoviedb.org - that's the only one that groups into sets automatically.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Sorry, new to this... I don't have a 'TV' section on my xbmc?

Movies, Settings, Favourite, Weather, Music, Add-ons, Shutdown, Videos is all I have.
Go into Videos and navigate to the folder containing your tv shows. Set content on that from the context menu. See the wiki for more details.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks very much Jonathan - I actually came on here to let you know I hadn't added the TV shows as a separate source under 'Videos.' Problem now solved.

Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV episodes showing multiple times under 'Movies' section0