• 44(current)
[RELEASE] myTV - TV Guide Script (with pluginsnew script)
Just a quick addendum to BBB's release note. Due to changes to how XBMC handles scripts, myTV v1.18 is Atlantis Alpha 3 and above only. Just the same, if you liked v1.17, you are going to love v1.18.

Wyrm (one of Billy's little beta test helpers)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
1.18 is out,so i try to skinnig MediaStream

hope i find time to finish it

Marvellous Script!!
There are few issues though:

1.When setting up DreamBox as tv Card, setup can not be compleated if one param is empty, in this case password. I do not have password in my DreamBox.
2. When downloading country channell logos, where is the Skip button? If I do not want to download particular logo, but the next one..

Smile
Hi. thanks for the feedback.

1) Setup. I'll correct that

2) There's a skip option at top of list and Y button also makes it skip.

cheers
BBB
Retired from Add-on dev
looks great smuto!
Retired from Add-on dev
one thing. I'm using MS remote and all those controlls are for gamepad. can there be some resolution also?
It does already have most ms remote action code/values in, but if you let me know which don't work I'll try and sort it ?

If you can enable script debug (set DEBUG = True in bbbLib.py and xbmc debug enabled) then all your remote key presses will be reported into xbmc.log
That would be a big help if you could PM/email me them ?

BBB
Retired from Add-on dev
BigBellyBilly Wrote:Hi. thanks for the feedback.
1) Setup. I'll correct that
BBB

Thanx, I'll test when you got this changed. I have DreamBox 7025+ with NewNigma2 2.1.3, sometimes also Gemini2 v3.7+. Both images uses same kind of WebUI, so will your script be able to Add timer?
That'l bee Very COOL!!!!

Smile
realjobe: You have PM regarding the Dreambox.

Unfortunately I cant say for sure if, in its current state, that saveprogramme will work with those Dreambox images.

Presently, it uses a hardcoded lookup list to convert ChannelID into Dreambox REF ID. You would certainly have to change those codes.

I'm sure we can work something out?
BBB
Retired from Add-on dev
glad u like it

and next - this time PM3.HD

Question 
Hi there,

it's my first post, so be gentle if I have chosen the wrong place to post this. Feel free to move it where it belongs.

I'm using MyTV script, which I find really useful. Since I watch tv from satellite in many different languages, I would like to know how I can add Italian channels (if this is possible).

If it's not possible from scratch, could someone post the right procedure to do it using a PC to download data first and then pass this data to MyTV?

My goal is to have a personalized list of channels from several countries showing in MyTV. Can this be done?

Thanks for your help.

Bye

Marco
sorry to state the obvious, but is there any instructions for using this script? I can't see anything in the archive.

The changelog is nice, but is there an overview of what the app actually does?

Thanks and all the best

D.
Theres is a 'Readme'. You can view it by selecting the option at bottom of the Settings Menu.

Its actually located in myTV\resources\language\English

minor update due soon.
Retired from Add-on dev
thanks mate
Hi, any mirror for this ?

stupid xbmcscripts seems down yet AGAIN

Thanks !
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] myTV - TV Guide Script (with pluginsnew script)1