channel icons messed up after reorganization in mythtv
Hi folks,

I got Eden running with mythtv.
All is running like a charme, but a few days ago I reorganized my channels in mythtv and also updates the channel icons.
Now, when connecting with xbmc to myth://mythtv:[email protected] I get all channels, but the channel icons are either not correct, becuase I switched some channels, for Example ARD is now where ZDF was before but the icon from ZDF is shown, or they are even not shown anymore.
The debug log for example shows this:
GetImageHash - unable to stat url myth://mythtv:[email protected]/files/channels/hr_fernsehen.jpg

Anyone got some hints?
(2012-05-10, 12:51)maulbongo Wrote: Hi folks,

All is running like a charme, but a few days ago I reorganized my channels in mythtv and also updates the channel icons.
Now, when connecting with xbmc to myth://mythtv:[email protected] I get all channels, but the channel icons are either not correct, becuase I switched some channels, for Example ARD is now where ZDF was before but the icon from ZDF is shown, or they are even not shown anymore.
GetImageHash - unable to stat url myth://mythtv:[email protected]/files/channels/hr_fernsehen.jpg

Anyone got some hints?

Bump
(2012-05-10, 12:51)maulbongo Wrote: Hi folks,

Anyone got some hints?

Still no one any ideas?
Sorry for delay. I don't check the forums very often. XBMC has probably cached the icons based on the channel number. Have the channel numbers changed?

The unable to stat message shouldn't cause any problems.

Icons not showing seems a bit broken. Are you able to submit a full debug log?
Use MythTV for recording TV? Try the integrated MythTV support in XBMC Media Center. Now with commercial skip support built-in and integration with the Movie database!
Hi dteirney,

Thanks for the response.
Yes the channel numbers changed, because I rearranged some.
Here is a full debug log:
http://pastebin.com/ye1cwHd9
I'll aim to implement the stat functionality for the MythTV area for the next XBMC merge window.

Are you just running on Eden, or would you be able to build master and test a pull request to help determine if that was in fact the problem.
Use MythTV for recording TV? Try the integrated MythTV support in XBMC Media Center. Now with commercial skip support built-in and integration with the Movie database!
Hi dteirney,

Sorry for that delayed answer, was on holiday Wink
Unfortunately I can't help you out with testing, this is my htpc and no testmachine, where mythtv and xbmc is running and this one I don't want to mess up.
But I like it reading that you're working on this, good luck and thanks a lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
channel icons messed up after reorganization in mythtv0