• 60(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
Hi,

Little question, when I click on the "Music" section, I need to click "Back" to see the entire list Genre, Artists, Album, etc. Without that, I can't do nothing I jave a blur screen and this the only thing I have.

Is it a skin problem?

Thanks Smile
(2012-06-23, 19:45)Hellnino18 Wrote: Hi,

Little question, when I click on the "Music" section, I need to click "Back" to see the entire list Genre, Artists, Album, etc. Without that, I can't do nothing I jave a blur screen and this the only thing I have.

Is it a skin problem?

Thanks Smile

screenshot, please.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-23, 05:42)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-06-20, 08:38)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2012-06-20, 07:44)simonk83 Wrote: Hi mate,

From here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Mov....28Eden.29

Updating an existing library
Navigate to your Movies and remove all movies that you wish to be grouped in to sets (context menu > Remove from library). Once all movies have been removed, open the context menu and select Update library. Once the content has been rescanned it will grouped into collections.
A more tedious way, that does not remove the movie or its played status from the Library, is to simply refresh movie information for the individual movies (Context Menu > "Movie Information" > Refresh > Yes (Ignore local information and refresh from internet)).

Other ways to do it is to install the movie sets addon and create the sets from within there or create nfo files for each movie to be included in a set. This is the method I prefer and used even before installing XBMC.

I like to group movies together in collections that don't conform to the "box set" criteria that most people prefer. So i'll create a set for all Pixar movies, Disney animation, classic Hollywood movies, Kung fu movies, superhero movies, spaghetti westerns, chick flicks etc the instructions to create nfo files are in the link to the wiki page

I had the movie sets addon with MQ3 and I would hit a key once in a movie set to make another and I can't seem to see how with Nox... What key do I push to make movie sets from movies that xbmc hasn't auto created?

Anyone?
small feature round-up:
random artists widget (needs updated randomitems script)

reappearance of panel viewtype with logo option:
would be really nice if some of you could test my additions to the randomitems script (link: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1132184 )
and report back if it works as expected.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-06-18, 20:11)bigbodiehard Wrote: Thank You for the great new Player Controls and the Fact it's customisable. This word is used too much but in this case it is valid....AWESOME.

How do you bring up that box?
god darn it, cant get music vids to work from custom menus, no matter what area shortcut i use, gives me the same screen as the " bug the left window that has all shortcuts does same, only thing that does work, is thru file mode, help im stumped!
(2012-06-23, 21:32)phil65 Wrote:

Is it a skin problem?

Thanks Smile

screenshot, please.

Hi Phil, this is what I get when I enter in Music section.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821...000yg.png/

I need to get back to see the entire list...

Thanks.

(2012-06-24, 10:27)Hellnino18 Wrote:
(2012-06-23, 21:32)phil65 Wrote:

Is it a skin problem?

Thanks Smile

screenshot, please.

Hi Phil, this is what I get when I enter in Music section.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821...000yg.png/

I need to get back to see the entire list...

Thanks.

don´t know how you broke that. tried "Make default" from context menu?

(2012-06-24, 06:42)Greg. Wrote: god darn it, cant get music vids to work from custom menus, no matter what area shortcut i use, gives me the same screen as the " bug the left window that has all shortcuts does same, only thing that does work, is thru file mode, help im stumped!

you probably do not have music vids in the library. not a skin issue.

(2012-06-24, 06:39)simonk83 Wrote:
(2012-06-18, 20:11)bigbodiehard Wrote: Thank You for the great new Player Controls and the Fact it's customisable. This word is used too much but in this case it is valid....AWESOME.

How do you bring up that box?

by pressing "m".
I try to change the background for music , no problem in home but when I open mymusicnav with the button I have the old background, I take a look in the code and MusicFanartVar is good for me too, so where is the problem?

(2012-06-24, 16:11)fmronan Wrote: I try to change the background for music , no problem in home but when I open mymusicnav with the button I have the old background, I take a look in the code and MusicFanartVar is good for me too, so where is the problem?

I think you have to change the default image for music ("skin.aeon.nox\backgrounds\music.jpg" and fallback_music.jpg), since that is the fallback for music. The background selector is only for the home menu.
is it possible for u to set the infopanel for landscape, dvd case, etc to off? for the logo option for landscapes, it would be nice to just press up to directly access the "play trailer" option instead of seeing the panel first. also can u have it so that the user can set the panel to off in one viewtype and on in another?
(2012-06-24, 16:44)Shinu Wrote: is it possible for u to set the infopanel for landscape, dvd case, etc to off? for the logo option for landscapes, it would be nice to just press up to directly access the "play trailer" option instead of seeing the panel first. also can u have it so that the user can set the panel to off in one viewtype and on in another?

The most ridiculously quick way to do this would be to open Viewtype_Landscape.xml, go to line 80, and replace

Code:
<onup>7000</onup>

with

Code:
<onup>1801</onup>

Similarly for other viewtypes.
I don't thing because we have $VAR[MusicFanartVar] in mymusicnav and the var for my pictures is in MusicHomeItem.MultiFanart

: Huh:
the problem is with $VAR[MusicFanartVar] if you replace it with $INFO[Skin.String(MusicHomeItem.MultiFanart)] every thing is right, but I know that's not good for other custom background
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
                    <description>(extra)fanart</description>
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
                    <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="linear" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
                    <animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="7500" tween="linear" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
                    <imagepath background="true" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/fallback_music.jpg">$VAR[MusicFanartVar]</imagepath>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="800">Hidden</animation>
                    <visible>!Window.IsActive(musicinformation)</visible>
                </control>

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
                    <description>(extra)fanart</description>
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
                    <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="linear" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
                    <animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="7500" tween="linear" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
                    <imagepath background="true" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/fallback_music.jpg">$INFO[Skin.String(MusicHomeItem.MultiFanart)] </imagepath>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="800">Hidden</animation>
                    <visible>!Window.IsActive(musicinformation)</visible>
                </control>
(2012-06-24, 17:03)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-06-24, 16:44)Shinu Wrote: is it possible for u to set the infopanel for landscape, dvd case, etc to off? for the logo option for landscapes, it would be nice to just press up to directly access the "play trailer" option instead of seeing the panel first. also can u have it so that the user can set the panel to off in one viewtype and on in another?

The most ridiculously quick way to do this would be to open Viewtype_Landscape.xml, go to line 80, and replace

Code:
<onup>7000</onup>

with

Code:
<onup>1801</onup>

Similarly for other viewtypes.

it works when switching it to manual, but i was more thinking that maybe phil could add a separate option for it.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9