• 7(current)
Translation for Aeon.MQ4
I think you are referring to entries that describe the wind direction. They are written as cardinal directions such as SSW, SSE, WSW and so on, in "xbmc-core". I'm not sure, but I think that's it. Can't tell you exactly where they are located in the more than 2000 strings, but they'll probably be in a sequence.

However, from what I've checked, those entries seem to have correct translations: abbreviated forms of cardinal directions as NNO, SSV, in Swedish. Use Wikipedia entry on cardinal directions both in Swedish and English to help you translate.
That I'd be fine with, but it doesn't always look like that. I'll take a screencap when it's out of order.
(2012-07-01, 03:12)pingomister Wrote: I think you are referring to entries that describe the wind direction. They are written as cardinal directions such as SSW, SSE, WSW and so on, in "xbmc-core". I'm not sure, but I think that's it. Can't tell you exactly where they are located in the more than 2000 strings, but they'll probably be in a sequence.

However, from what I've checked, those entries seem to have correct translations: abbreviated forms of cardinal directions as NNO, SSV, in Swedish. Use Wikipedia entry on cardinal directions both in Swedish and English to help you translate.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13371850/sd.jpg

@Tobby, What weather addon are you using? now default in skin is Weather Underground...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2012-07-01, 14:28)Wanilton Wrote: @Tobby, What weather addon are you using? now default in skin is Weather Underground...
That's the one I'm using.
So, Tobby, have you found out where those strings are? Have you checked for previous translations of the cardinal directions strings in Swedish, to see if the "fran west vidd" was a previous translation, now corrected?
@Wanilton

I added the Greek characters in the fonts, and have already sent them to [email protected]. However, there is a small issue regarding the skin itself. There are some labels that are Uppercased, even though the font used for them is not Caps suitable (I mean, it contains lowercase characters). This makes such text look weird in Greek, and I assume the same happens for other languages as well. I know Aeon MQ does not utilize specific Caps fonts, so I changed the problematic fonts in the code with Caps ones.

I was wondering if something could be made to address this issue. It's not too important, it's simply annoying.

Just informatively, the replacements I made were the following: In DialogButtonMenu.xml, Home.xml and IncludesMainMenu.xml I replaced the labels that used Font_MultiplexPlotTips and were Uppercased, with Font_TopMenu. In Home.xml there were also four occurances of Font_CommonLabel that were Uppercased, which I exchanged with Font_ListSmall2. Lastly, in Views.xml I replaced the problematic cases of Font_MultiplexPlotSmall with Font_MediaWindowMenu.
@CutSickAss, understand your info, i am talk with MarcosQui, about...

Thanks,
(2012-07-03, 19:46)pingomister Wrote: So, Tobby, have you found out where those strings are? Have you checked for previous translations of the cardinal directions strings in Swedish, to see if the "fran west vidd" was a previous translation, now corrected?
Sorry, no. I gave up.
Spanish (Spain) 100% updated on transifex.

(cualquier cosa me avisan)
Hiorik, thanks, will happens many changes until release version will done. Look sometimes Project in transifex site, for translate others strings for your language,

thanks,
thank you for your work.

Wink
Alpha 2 available now in sugarsync, thanks again for great job in translation skin for your language.

Visit Skin Aeon MQ4 translation project, here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/AeonMQ4/

We want to thank the 28 translators teams, for outstanding service. (Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Slovenian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish (Mexico and Spain), Catalan, Russian, German, Danish, Luxembourgish, Japanese, Turkish, Icelandic, Vietnamese and Ukrainian).Nod

Moved my post to main Aeon MQ 4 thread here, since it didn't belong on this topic.
wrong topc
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translation for Aeon.MQ42