Win DVD folder playback in Movie mode
I have not been using xbmc long and I have a quick question. Can movies from dvd folders rips be played from "Movie" mode? For me they only play from "File" mode.
In files mode, go to the file you want. Press "c" for the contextual menu. Select movie information. Tell xbmc what movie this is.
It should now show in the library.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Thank for your reply. All the movies show in Movie mode. The problem is that I get a playback error when I try to play them from Movie mode. When I look at the info in Movie mode it has the correct path to the dvd .ifo file.
Better yet, rip them into your main movie library folder and let XBMC scan them with the rest of your movies. You have setup a main movie library folder for importing into the library right? Check the wiki on how to import items into the library and example file/folder structures to make this work easily.
Thats what I did. The scrapers worked fine.
I think I have pinpointed the issue. I am using a program (Liquesce) to pool my drives. When more than one drive is in the pool, the DVD folders don't play it seems. However, the blu-rays seem to work. Does xbmc have any know issues with drive pools?
What did you used to rip DVD folder? I can playback movie from DVD and BD folders using movie mode fine......
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
DVD Decrypter
(2012-06-07, 02:27)charlton81 Wrote: DVD Decrypter
I never heard of it. I'm using AnyDVD HD to rip all my blu-ray and DVD movies to mostly ISO's and some folders......all movies are working fine!

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD folder playback in Movie mode0