Display issues (TV)
Having some display issues. The short of it everything worked fine until i installed splashtop (since removed) for remote access. Prior to that it was working fine.

Problem: When i boot up the PC and fire up the TV, the HTPC does not fill the entire screen, and after XBMC loads, windows minimizes it

This would not be a problem, except i do not have a keyboard / mouse and the PC is in my rack in the basement. For configuration changes i have to connect a 2nd monitor (DVI) and make the changes there.

-The highest resolution i see in windows screen resolution is 1600x1050
-It tries to default to 1600x900
-I don't see an option for 19020x1080
-If i go into XBMC and try to adjust the resolution, again do not see the 1920x1080 option. If i set it to a lower option, say 720, everything is fine and dandy until i reboot the HTPC again, and then it loads XBMC and minimizes it again.

What am i missing here? What are the proper / optimal display settings? I would like to try with the 2nd monitor disconnected, and try to adjust screen resolution but i can not unless i get a Bluetooth keyboard / mouse. I'm worried even then i wont be able to set it to the proper settings or again it will auto-start with the PC and then minimize.

Just to be clear, the application loads, i see the XMBC loading screen, and then it minimizes to the tray.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display issues (TV)0