Strange video calibration behavior, please help.
My resolutions is set to 1920x1080 and the zoom factor under settings/appearance is set to 0%.
When I use settings/system/video/video calibration to calibrate my screen everything looks fine in the gui but when I play a video
everything is cut off like the video needs calibrating. I have even went as far as to change the resolution to 1280x720 and calibrate
at that resolution thinking that when I play a 720p video it would use the 720p calibration, the results are the same, everything on
the screen is cut off only when playing videos (video, info, etc.) This only started recently and I am running the latest git compiled
every couple of days, I even reveted back to a git version from around June 1st that I thought to be working but had the same results.
I also deleted the guisettings.xml just in case something changed in the code but no luck. The only thing I didn't do yet is to go farther
back in the git versions to confirm when it was last working properly but thats a pain if its already a known problem, didn't want to
bother if its already being worked on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange video calibration behavior, please help.0