Airplay not working
I have XBMC eden, last stable release installed on HTPC with motherboard asus E350 deluxe and windows 7 premium 64 bits.
Everything works ok except airplay.

I have bonjour running and XMBC airplay options anabled but in my ipad I don't get the airplay icon available in any situation.

I also have an imac and the airplay from my ipad works ok.

Some help would be welcome.

Regards
Its a bonjour thingy then. Post a xbmc debug log please. Then we can see if bonjour gets the command for airplay announcement from us.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
You can find my debug log here:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3925

Thanks in advance
Doesn't seem that you have zeroconf announcment and airplay activated in your xbmc settings.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Sorry, maybe I have updated the wrong log. I will check later and provide another update after zeroconf and airplay enabled.
Below you can find the xbmc log with zeroconf and airplay enabled:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3944

Either there is something wrong with our logging on windows - or i'm blind. Still no sign of airplay and zeroconf ... maybe a windows dev could jump in here? *yells into the air*
I have installed bonjour browser and it says:
_airplay._tcp. (xbmc (HTPC-PC))
_http._tcp. (xbmc (HTPC-PC))
if you don't see the icon on the ipad the either these 2 devices are in different subnets or the bonjour multicast is blocked somewhere in your network. Based on that bonjourbrowser output its not an XBMC issue, but network setup problem.
I have already tested with router firewall disabled, PC firewall disabled and antivirus disabled.
Even so I cannot get airplay icon on ipad.

Any ideas or conditions for the airplay connection to be ok?
Have you tried rebooting the iPad? Every so often I'll have an issue similar to this, and when in doubt I reboot everything I can, including the router, my iPhone, etc. Always works after that.
No luck after reboot everything
whats the ip of the ipad and whats the ip of the htpc?
Ipad 192.168.1.68
Htpc 192.168.1.70

I forgot to say that airplay worked ok with eden pre release. It stopped worked after the upgrade to the actual stable release.
Nahh i don't believe that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay not working0