MCEUSB remote strange issues
Hi,

I have xbmcbuntu 12.04 with xvba installed ( thanks to wsnipex for pointing me towards this its best version I have tried and works great ). Anyway I have been struggling for a few days trying to get my remote working. I have the OVU4003 reciever and microsoft remote.

Anyway I tried everything. Followed guide after guild and nothing. I could get no response when running irw or even keytable test etc.

Tonight something strange happened. For some reason I switched the machine off without the ir plugged in and then plugged the ir in when it had booted and to my suprise it was working perfectly. So I started doing some testing. I found if I started the machine with the ir plugged in I got nothing. Plug the ir in after boot it works. If I however unplug it while its working and straight back in I get nothing.

Now during the last couple of days of reading every thread I could I remember I read about some guy who had almost the same issues as I am having here. I have tried to search for this thread again to see if there was a resolve to it but have been unable ( for the last 3 hours ) to find that thread again.

If anyone knows which thread it is or you know how to resolve this issue then please please advise.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCEUSB remote strange issues0