Scrolling speed in media lists
Hi,

I am having a problem with scrolling that has me stumped. When I scroll down a list of music files or films the speed is way beyond what I can handle and I never hit the mark. For a while I thought it might have something to do with the Harmony and/orMac Mini I am using, so I adjusted inter key delays on the Harmony, but that made no difference. Then I noticed that when I use the Harmony to scroll in Finder the speed is completely "normal", i.e. I have full control and the cursor does not run away from me. So that suggests that it is an XBMC problem. I tried the <remotedelay> in AdvancedSettings.xml but that is intended for LIRC and made no difference to my setup. Am I missing something? Is there another setting I could tinker with?
Am I the only one who has this problem or aren't others as bothered by it as I am? Is there really no solution in the form of a setting that I can tinker with?

BTW, when I say fast, I really mean lightning speed; so fast that it is impossible to hit the target, whatever it might be. No game I know can keep up with it! It means that all I can do is to use the PageUp/Down key in combination with single steps forward or backward and that is tedious in long lists.

If you are having the same problem with a Mac Mini and a Harmony or even if not please let me know, so I can figure out if it is just me or a more general problem. As I said in the previous mail, scrolling within Finder lists (i.e. outside XBMC) is entirely normal.
i'm on it already

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/1170
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Great, thanks for letting us know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrolling speed in media lists0