TV Shows Logo Question/Issue
Hi,

New to forum posting here, but been using XBMC for many happy years on numerous platforms.

Hoping I can get some help with something I would like to modify in Aeon Nox, as I have found no option to accomplish what I am looking to do here. This is regarding the main screen (with tv show list and series fanart backgrounds), after choosing TV Shows from the menu.

I am using the 'episode' view option and in 'list type', I use 'logo'.

I really like the way this looks with all the downloaded TV Show logos listed on the right side of the screen as you scroll through the shows... looks great. But... what I personally do not like, is that very often, the repeated view logo (which displays in the upper left corner of the screen), takes away from my fanart pics. Many times covering up people's face, or an already existing logo in the fanart pic.

So, what I'd like to know is, is there a way inside an XML file to modify something to where I keep the logos on the right side column list for all my shows, but eliminate/make disappear, the 2nd logo that is forced showing in that upper left screen corner. If there is a line in an XML, could someone please tell me where I can get to it and what I might modify/add or delete?

Also, maybe in the next update, an option to turn this on/off in the left pop-out options would be nice for everyone to choose.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much!

Mark~
i will just hide that logo when "list type: logo" is set. thx.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Logo Question/Issue0