Not seeing anything on resume from suspend
When I put my Openelec machine into suspend mode when it resumes from that I cannot get it to display anything on my tv I just get a blank screen and have to do a manual reboot to get back into the machine I am not sure if any other skins have this issue as my main skin is aeon nox has anyone else experienced this issue I am using the last git version and my Openelec version is 1.95.5
Do you have the same problem if you use Confluence as skin?
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
Probably not skin related, but you can check this by switching to Confluence and see if the problem persists. If it does persist then we cant help you, if it doesnt happen in confluence, then a full debug log is required for us to see whats going on.
Ok will try it tonight and let you know

Update: ok it is happening with confluence as well do you think it could be hdmi cable? Like some sort of handshake issue?

Further update: nope tried another hdmi cable and port on tv and still no luck Sad
Think its better to ask in general help about this.
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not seeing anything on resume from suspend0