Varying displayed artwork between PC, iOS, and OSX
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but can anyone give me some insight on why this is happening?

PC computer holds the SQL database and is the primary download computer. All libraries are on a NAS.

When I go into Movies for example, I have my skin set up to show DVD covers. All Movies have proper DVD covers, background fanart, etc. etc.

Now, on a Mac Mini running the OSX version with everything working properly SQL and streamingwise, I go into movies and the skin is set up to show DVD covers as well. Same skin, same view. All Movies have either what looks like a cropped and zoomed area of fanart, or a cropped and zoomed area of a DVD Cover.

It is also like this on the ATV2. All systems are synced perfectly and streaming works just fine, however, the DVD covers are not showing actual DVD covers.

Also, under TV shows, all artwork shows to be working just fine except Season art. This also works 100% on the PC, but none of the iOS or OSX versions show season covers.

I've made sure that the season art .jpegs do in fact exist.

I'm running the Eden release 11.0 on all computers.

Any ideas?
I think I'll try the path substitution in advancedsettings and see if I get a different result.

Just to conclude this thread. I tried the path substitution and it didn't seem to work.

However, when I took the Mac off of the SQL database and just added the libraries manually everything worked.

I tried a few other things that all didn't seem to work.

What DID work (finally) was upgrading all installs to Frodo Alpha 4.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Varying displayed artwork between PC, iOS, and OSX0