Win [Request] Language Flags to display language of audio and subs
As the subject says:

I'd love to see support for language flags displaying what language a movie or series is in, both for the audio as well as for the subtitles offered. While I don't mind watching movies in English (I am native German) I have quite a few friends that are not proficient in English and just don't want to watch a movie in English, or at least want to have subtitles in German. I guess the same could hold for wives and children, and I understand the "WAF" (wife acceptance factor) is important for the community Wink

The topic was already discussed in several other threads, and there is a mod for the Alaska skin:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=63402
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98279

Here is a screenshot:

Would love to see something similar for Aeon. Nod
Where can I find the skin from the screenshot?
Says right in the post it's the Alaska skin.
Yea I was looking for Alaska but I wasnt able to find this exact one (the media flags).
One of the two links I posted should lead to the thread with the mod for Alaska.
Question:

So it was mentioned in the MQ4 release thread that Aeon supports a language flag for the first/main audio track. But how does the skin determine the language? My English movies all show the EN flag correctly. My German movies, however, don't show any language flag. I've added a ".De." tag to the file names, and since the movies are MKVs I assume the MKV should list the audio track as German as well, no?!
Any idea, anyone?
Have you tried with Ger?
Grab JMkvpropedit (search the forums here) this program will allow you to batch edit (drag and drop) your .mkv files and change the language code on the Audio Track, and much more.... It is a great little program and I use it all the time. Just as easy as renaming your files and the info is then hard coded in the .mkv itself.

You will then have to make sure all the movies are updated in your library, may be easier to trash your database/sources and rebuild it from scratch but then all your language tags will show correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Language Flags to display language of audio and subs0