XBMC Eden randomly crashes.
Hello.

I've been running XBMC Eden (final) on my Mac Mini 2011 (ATI, i5 2,5ghz, 8gb RAM) for a while now but lately it crashes when i have browsed my library for a little while. Seems to be no logic to when it crashes, and i can't understand shit from reading the log. Running Aeon Nox 3.5. I would be so happy if someone could translate the mumbo jumbo in my log and point me to where the fault lies. Could be some plugin or something which messes stuff up? I hope this post makes sense, since english is not my native language.

The log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6498

Thanks in advance you guys!

Have a good day!

edit: I'm running Mountain Lion as well if that is of any help.
edit2: in the log i'm just starting xbmc, browsing some movies and playing a couple of movies, and then CRASH!
Bump! Anybody? :-(
post the crashreporter log to pastebin and put a link here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-08-13, 10:20)Memphiz Wrote: post the crashreporter log to pastebin and put a link here.
It hasn't written any crash log for that last occasion even though it crashed, and i had debugging activated. The last crash according to crash log occured 5th of august.. Maybe it's the same error though. I'll paste it and see what you make of it if you're willing..

http://pastebin.com/7rqkfJwP

Thanks in advance

This is happening to me also with EDEN on my Lion OS mini, so I reverted back to 10.1 and now my XBMC is working great again. I'll stick to 10.1 I suppose.
Crashlog is useless then.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Eden randomly crashes.0