Atv1 with rii remote
I have an atv1 with crystal HD card using crystalbuntu. I am wondering if I can buy a OrientEX Rii Mini I6 2.4G Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad and IR Remote and use it to control xbmc on my atv1?

I read on the FAQ that it should work. Does anyone have the rii working with an atv1 using crystalbuntu??

my problem is that my atv1 would be inside a closet so how would I be able to control xbmc?

Currently I am using a universal RF remote with a MRF250 base station and a USB wireless remote receiver. would I be able to use this with the rii remote to control it inside the closet?

I also just saw this remote. IpazzPort Mini Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Touchpad

looks pretty cool

Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
The USB dongle should be seen as a standard USB keyboard and mouse, so it should be fine. Range could depend on a number of factors. I had a different version of the Rii that had horrible range, but other people said it worked great for them.

Despite my experience with the Rii, I've been very tempted to give them another shot. Everything else about the remote was fine, and I really like their double sided versions they have now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atv1 with rii remote0