Remove Fan Art
I have been reading about this all night and I can't seem to find anything that will work for me. I'm running Win 7 Pro x64 with Eden. I had a large drive with some movies a friend let me borrow. We watched a few movies over the weekend, but now that I no longer have the drive all of the Fan Art is still showing up for movies that I no longer have in my library.

I have deleted all of the images in the Thumbnails directory, as well as removing the 'myvideo##.db file. I then removed every movie from my video/files area, did a library clean, and restarted XBMC. With no videos in my library, there is still Fan Art cycling through when I select the Movie tab. I don't know how to get rid of it, or flush it out so that I can start fresh, with nothing.

Is this something I can do from within XBMC? I have seen a few scripts, and work arounds, but none of them seem to be working for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Did you also try deleting the texturesXX.db in your userdata folder? Worth a shot seeing how you've emptied out everything else! Smile
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Yes, I did. I wasn't sure if I was causing more damage or fixing it so I just moved those files out of the database folder to the desktop in case I needed to replace them. Still with no movies in my library, and thinking I have cleared everything, all of the fan art is still there.
I can't get rid of this. I'm at the point to where I am just going to live with it. I'm done converting my movie to ISO, so I'm just going to add them and let the fan art stay. I won't be able to tell after that is done. I guess I'll revisit this sometime later when I have more time. . .
Had the exact same problem.

I binned everything in /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart and it sorted it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove Fan Art0