Content not showing in playlist
I've tried to set up 2 separate play lists, one is based on a specific folder ("anime"), and the other being select things (certain studios, among different folders). As far as I know I set everything up properly and then after the playlist is saved, I see nothing in it. Confused, I tried to update my library, and still nothing. Is there something really obvious I'm missing here? The content that should be in these play lists shows up fine in the TV and Movies section and they are indexed there just as they should be, but in the playlist... nothing... not a single item.

What the heck am I missing or doing wrong?

FWIW, I'm running XBMC eden on Ubuntu (12.04) and I've tried viewing this playlist on multiple skins (though I doubt it has anything to do with this)
bump
Always make the smartplaylist using the XBMC gui editor. This prevents mistakes
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-08-27, 17:36)Kymus Wrote: What the heck am I missing or doing wrong?

Hard to tell without seeing the actual playlist.
(2012-08-30, 13:20)Martijn Wrote: Always make the smartplaylist using the XBMC gui editor. This prevents mistakes

That's what I did :\
Try changing the match field from "all of the rules" to "one or more of the rules".
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-08-30, 20:41)artrafael Wrote: Hard to tell without seeing the actual playlist.

I assume I should post the XML data then? (where would I find it in Linux?)
Just an update, folks:

As I mentioned, I've got 2 playlists. One is just a path to a folder, and the other has specific rules (rating & studio).

I changed the second one to "one or more of these rules" and that did the trick, that play list now works.

The first one is still being really stupid. If I add a second folder and change it to "one or more of these rules", it just won't open the playlist; it refuses. If I change it back, then it will open, but there's just no content listed. WTF?!
bump.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Content not showing in playlist0