• 46(current)
Release XBMC Immersive
(2014-10-29, 18:34)rd1979 Wrote: I only did a cursory search and came up with nothing, so I apologize if this has already been addressed.............but does this skin run under Helix?

Or is it not ready yet?

While it'll run on Helix, it's still officially Gotham-only. There's been a lot of changes to Helix that need addressing. I'm working on an update but until Helix is officially released I won't be pushing any commits specifically for it.
Does anyone know how to do a Hibernate option on the dialog screen that pops up when you click Shutdown?
(2014-11-26, 00:11)radicalonions Wrote: Does anyone know how to do a Hibernate option on the dialog screen that pops up when you click Shutdown?

Just pushed an update to Github that adds the hibernate option.

Also redesigned the power options menu and updated the Manage section on the home screen; you can now update, clean and export your libraries directly. There are various other tweaks and refinements in the newest batch of commits.
While I love your skin I feel somewhat constrained in the way of customizing the home screen. Is there a way, without diving into the code, that will allow me to add custom menu items to the home screen.

As an example I would like to add a menu option that directs to a super favorites folder with my most common streaming services already listed.

Regards,
Mr. Bean
Also noticed a small bug in that selecting togle watched on the tv series menu doen not actually do anything as far as I can tell.

Regards,
Mr Bean
(2014-11-26, 21:06)CHINCB Wrote: While I love your skin I feel somewhat constrained in the way of customizing the home screen. Is there a way, without diving into the code, that will allow me to add custom menu items to the home screen.

As an example I would like to add a menu option that directs to a super favorites folder with my most common streaming services already listed.

Regards,
Mr. Bean

You can always add that folder to your favorites which can be displayed on the home screen under the Favourites section.

(2014-11-26, 21:51)CHINCB Wrote: Also noticed a small bug in that selecting togle watched on the tv series menu doen not actually do anything as far as I can tell.

Regards,
Mr Bean

Works fine here.
When clicking on the toggle watched option should the little eye icon still be shown?
(2014-11-29, 15:22)CHINCB Wrote: When clicking on the toggle watched option should the little eye icon still be shown?

Do you mean on the appbar button or on the list items? If it's on the list item that means the video hasn't been watched. The appbar will remain the same. A checkmark will appear when the option is enabled.
First off, tremendous job, Sranshaft. Your skin is by far the best looking of all I have tried...

Just wanted to know if there is a fix to the audio and subtitle offset slider, since in both ios and android the slider always causes xbmc/kodi to crash...

Keep up the good work!
(2014-12-19, 13:51)leaonidas Wrote: First off, tremendous job, Sranshaft. Your skin is by far the best looking of all I have tried...

Just wanted to know if there is a fix to the audio and subtitle offset slider, since in both ios and android the slider always causes xbmc/kodi to crash...

Keep up the good work!

No clue. I don't have an Android or iOS device to test it on but if you can get me a crashlog I might be able to have a look. Also be aware this is only officially supports Gotham. Your miles may vary when using Helix.

In other related Immersive news, I'll be releasing a huge update in the next couple of days. More information to come soon.
thanks for the quick reply Sranshaft (and apologies for the delay, but I had some issues uploading the logs, and eventually gave up on the uploader and just stashed them in my dropbox...)

I just loaded a video and went straight to the sliders (in one log was the audio offset and in the other the subtitle offset), which just crashed xbmc...
Since I had read somewhere earlier that immersive was (officially) a Gotham only affair, I haven't tried Helix just yet...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/swpbub4s8m3y5nu/xbmc.log?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0905cgamfih5es...9.log?dl=0

Thanks for your help, and kudos again for your great work

PS: looking forward to the hughe update...
@leaonidas: Delete DialogSlider.xml and restart XBMC. Should solve the issue. I haven't skinned that window yet and for some reason any build other than Windows crashes because of this.
will do! thank you
Beautiful looking skin....definitely one of the best I've used.

Anyway that I can make the music osd keep the info screen displayed pernamently instead of disappearing after 10 secs?
(2014-12-22, 15:51)bigpen15crew Wrote: Beautiful looking skin....definitely one of the best I've used.

Anyway that I can make the music osd keep the info screen displayed pernamently instead of disappearing after 10 secs?

It'd have to be added to the info screen. I'm currently reworking that screen anyway for the big Kodi Helix commit so I'll look into it.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Immersive26