Wake up from stand by - screen is zoomed in, only a quarter shows
I've mentioned this in another thread but I had problems with waking from sleep, quarter size screen in the top left or 1024x768 resolution. I tried all the available options and the only thing that has worked every time was DR. HDMI from HD Fury. No quarter size or low resolution again.

Side note. I have a Denon Amp too and I suspect it's a combination of the Nvidia card and the Denon HDMI auto output switching.
Hi,

I had same problem, on Windows 10 so I can't edit registry because the key doesn't exist anymore (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\TMM)

So i found a process that does the trick: RestoreWindows

No matter if I shut down my amplifier or if I change input, Kodi is now always full screen Big Grin

You just have to launch restorewindows.exe at start up.
Hi, i had this also with my marantz AVR.
Solution was easy and understandable: If your TV is not on or your AVR is not on Windows will fallback
to a default resolution. This could be anything from 640x480 or 800x600.

So to change this start regedit and go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration

under all the subtrees you will keep digging to find the following...
PrimSurfSize.cx
PrimSurfSize.cy
ActiveSize.cx
ActiveSize.cy

I set the .cx to 1920 and the .cy to 1080. Problem solved for me for now. The PrinSurfSize entries are under a "00" subtree, and the ActiveSize is under a "00" subtree UNDER the 00 subtree.

so you need to look in..
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration\xxx\00\00
("xxx" gets replaced by what ever entries are under the Configuration tree)

This info i got from here:
Windows fix for default resolution

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wake up from stand by - screen is zoomed in, only a quarter shows0