Media Cases for VHS or other formats
I've been searching high and low for an answer to this and I'm resorting to asking the question myself since no one seems to be even talking about the case art.

BACKGROUND: I like to have my movies displayed as a wall with the DVD/BLURAY/3D media cases on the cover art for quick distinction of quality. I have all my movies divided into sub-folders to override any use of DivX/XviD/h246/etc cases.

PROBLEM: I want to separate VHS rips in the same way, but when I try to do it via sub folders or file names i get XviD cases... Is there a way to create a custom media case and associate it with the VHS tag or is there a specific SKIN that would include this feature?

Thanks in advance.
Not 100% certain this will cover what you are trying to achieve as the cases available are dependant on the skin you are using, but as far as media flags go you should be able to have items flagged as VHS if you wish to.

Here is more information: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Med...dia_source
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Thanks for your reply and you're right. The actual flagging is not the issue as I've gone over such articles before. What I mainly need to know is if these media cases can be modified, created, or if anyone knows of a specific skin which offers VHS cases.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Cases for VHS or other formats0