Can i download the video INFO file, and edit offline
hallo
i'm usning XBMC on my Apple tv2

I have many movies on my computer, where I have covers for my movies and series too, my Covers are in Danish, and you can not find them on the web.
then I will hear if there is a file with info that I can edit in offline on my PC and put it back to apple tv2, when im don
because it is faster and simplified to edit them on my computer than on apple tv.

hope you can understand what I mean

regards thomas
In settings, go to video... export library and then chose the option for separate files. This will create the nfo files that I believe you are referring to. After you make your edits you then just have to refresh the particular video.
thanks for the quick reply
I will try tonight
and is it all the films it makes NFO for so I can edit them as I write where cover is and movie info

Thomas
when you export your 'separate' files... I beleive this will also export the fanart, and movie cover. All you have to do then is replace the file with your file that you want to use.
If I remember correctly the file is called 'movie.jpg' or 'movie.tbn' (I can't remember exactly and I am not at home right now to check for you, sorry).
just place a copy of your custom cover you want to use in the folder (name it 'movie.jpg') in place of the one that was scraped.

You can also edit the moviename.nfo files by opening them with notepad. So if you want change the title from English to Danish, add plot description in danish, etc. you can do that on your computer.

Then import your library back to your xbmc and it should all be the way you want it.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can i download the video INFO file, and edit offline0