Win Media Flags
I have been playing around and trying to get all the flags to show but ive got a lot with either nothing showing at all or a ? where some of the flags should be. I rip blu-rays to bdmv file structure and dvds to videos ts folder structure, all movies are in there own folders with the film name on each folder.
Ive used universal scraper and imdb and tmdb but none seem to solve my own issue. Can someone point me in the right direction as to what i can do to rectify my flag problems.
i cant as far as i know rename the folders to bdrip when using a bdmv structure. I test ripped using makemkv and named the resulting file as we were soldiers.bdrip.mkv which shows up the bluray flag but im missing the flag in between the bluray and the 16:9 flags in the big fan view.

Hope this makes some sense as im not too shore about how to get all flags showing and have a better looking interface.

All help much appreciated.

edit : im not saying this is skin percific its more than likely my lack of knowledge
Media flags are based on file names for the most part. You could force a bluray to have a dvd flags by simply adding the "hddvd" word to the file name.

See here for lots of flag information

Sorry, I don't know much about the dvd/bluray structure and how they are affected by renaming things.

If you want to renaming a whole ton of videos, try something like Ember Media Manager. You could make your own renaming algorithm and renaming files to your liking.(Eg: Avatar (2009).aac.6ch.bluray.720 or Captain America - The First Avenger (2011).aac.2ch.dvd.720p)

Hope it helps.
many thanks for the input Smile

Some of which helps and some i still have queries, like the folder structure approach to blu-rays where there is a lot of different files for one movie not just one, and so not sure which file i would have to alter to get the flags to display, unless i can get the folder itself to hold the extra info you have pointed me too. I will have a play further and see what i can achieve again thanks a lot Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Flags0