• 48(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
Thank you for the update Fast! You nickname suites you well!
Albums and music videos are looking great now! Still a view small things i've noticed.

Weather text is still a tiny bit offset

In the right top corner there is a little stripe, i think there supposed to be the end time and time remaining.
Updated, test ATV3 branch

and thanks rrid!!

Wink
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2015-01-04, 12:54)fastcolors Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 11:59)blashman Wrote: On aTV, the home customization screen is still not showing the message off.

can you better explain the issue?

Of course, when disabling some option in the home page customizer, the mark off is not shown. This is strange since on osx this is working.

(2015-01-04, 13:07)fastcolors Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 11:59)blashman Wrote: On aTV, when trying uninstall an add-on linked to another one, the info message advising you it's not possible, is not shown.

is it a notification?

updated ATV3 branch. still missing the last 2, but please test so far.

Yes, this one, which is working in osx:

Ho, ho, ho!
Top ribbon at settings screens solved.
Text allignment on tvshows chapters solved. Anyway still problems with some add ons using icons view (sportsdevil)...

You're fantastic!
Thanks again fast! Found one more thing, if i'm in a plugin and set it to icon view fx youtube the text is again offset from the icons.

please check now.

ATV 3 branch updated

Cheers and thanks guys!!!
Image Image
Hi,
i am new on this board. I have installed your wonderful skin on a linux based receiver Vu+ Duo2! Kodi is on beta on Vu+!
I have some questions regarding their skin:
Where could i get the background and picons from rrider post 706?
How could i configure the weather like in the post 706?
It is possible to change the position from each picons?
(2015-01-05, 03:07)fastcolors Wrote: please check now.

ATV 3 branch updated

Cheers and thanks guys!!!

Hi Fast, nice work.

text allignement in add ons as SportsDevil is solved.
On aTV,
not possible to uninstall/disable notification is still to solve.
off notification at home page customizer screen is still not working, but now I realized that on tvshows, at fanart view, also the red badge showing the number of chapters not seen is not working.

From tomorrow on I won't have access to my aTV. I hope someone else can follow your work.
Regards and many thanks!
(2015-01-05, 14:23)ZRocket Wrote: Hi,
i am new on this board. I have installed your wonderful skin on a linux based receiver Vu+ Duo2! Kodi is on beta on Vu+!
I have some questions regarding their skin:
Where could i get the background and picons from rrider post 706?
How could i configure the weather like in the post 706?
It is possible to change the position from each picons?

Welcome zrocket, the skin is still under development so there can still be some errors here and there.
You can test it by downloading his latest update at:

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2/tree/ATV3

@fast, looks great now mate thanks for the update. Will keep on looking for things
Thanks. Blush
Looks great!
On the Home Page Customizer, the GUI check marks for "Recommended TV Show" and "Recently Added Episodes" seem to be reversed. When I check the Recommended TV Show option I see the Recent episodes and vice versa. Thank you for the updates!

Lee
(2015-01-06, 01:09)Leemon Wrote: On the Home Page Customizer, the GUI check marks for "Recommended TV Show" and "Recently Added Episodes" seem to be reversed. When I check the Recommended TV Show option I see the Recent episodes and vice versa. Thank you for the updates!

Lee

will fix.
thanks!
Image Image
On my hackintosh the ATV3 skin works wonderful!Cool Great job!!!

On my Vu+ Duo2 receiver the Silo2 works very good! But Yesterday i tryed to install ATV3 (After i deinstalled Silo2). Then the message come after the installation " The dependencies are not met. Contact the developer".
What can i do?
fixes are up for HPCustomizer
please test ATV3 branch

(2015-01-06, 13:04)ZRocket Wrote: On my hackintosh the ATV3 skin works wonderful!Cool Great job!!!

On my Vu+ Duo2 receiver the Silo2 works very good! But Yesterday i tryed to install ATV3 (After i deinstalled Silo2). Then the message come after the installation " The dependencies are not met. Contact the developer".
What can i do?

shouldn't uninstall sio2
install over it.

then deps should be automatically met.

cheers everyone!
Image Image
I tried to install ATV3 over Sio2 as you explained. But i get every time the message "Deps are not met"?

On my linux based receiver Vu+ Duo2 Xbmc has the version 13.2 . Sio2 has the version 2.3.7 .
What can i do now?

Link to to set-top box Duo2:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...vu%2B+duo2
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19