Mixed TV/Movies
Not sure how many people use this but I find it pretty and clean and easy to use. My only complaint is that featured Movies are just random ones and not ones that are in progress. Also, featured TV is random episodes and not currently watched ones.

Perhaps for 4.0 or 3.6.2(whatever) could there be a way to display any currently watched episodes first and then any random ones in the remaining slots? I did this myself, but as I barely know what the hell I'm doing, have no idea if it is the best/fastest/most efficient way to do it.

Cheers.
have a look at recommended tv - will list next episode after watching an episode (if available in database)
also have you looked at the other movie widget options?
Im sure there is an in progress widget there
I personally dont use the featured option but find that adding widgets directly to movies and tv respectivley helps me find the next episodes and in progress movies
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
I know about the other widgets. What I was doing though, was trying to only have 1 widget for tv instead of 2(more room to see fanart).
So, when there is a next episode to watch from watchlist it gets displayed like here. When there isn't a random show is displayed instead here.

I did the same with movies, although it hardly matters as I don't often leave a bunch of half finished movies.

Like I said though, it would be cool to add but only if the widget will remain in 4.0(might be removed for all I know).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mixed TV/Movies0