Win sync watched items
Hello,

i would like to know if there i a way to sync all my watched items with my XBMC installed on my iMac.

Here is how i set it up:

My iMac is in my room. connected to an external HDD. This HDD contains all my content. When im at school i connect to my home network trough VPN and watch alot of shows. Now when i get home i watch (instead of my school laptop) everything else on my iMac (also installed XBMC).

Is there a way to let the 2 XBMC's communicate with each other to tell one of them if a show is already watched?

thanks,

Try this http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW..._libraries

If that doesn't help the you should be able to find info on the forums or Google with a search.
An easier way in this case might just be to use the Trakt add-on.
(2012-10-15, 03:13)Ned Scott Wrote: An easier way in this case might just be to use the Trakt add-on.

Looking at the website seems it does the job. But when i set an episode as watched, will it update it on my other machine? or only there website?
(2012-10-15, 18:37)kanters Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 03:13)Ned Scott Wrote: An easier way in this case might just be to use the Trakt add-on.

Looking at the website seems it does the job. But when i set an episode as watched, will it update it on my other machine? or only there website?

the Frodo version can sync back from the website again
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-15, 18:42)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 18:37)kanters Wrote:

the Frodo version can sync back from the website again

is there a way for me to get this "Frodo" version? i'm kinda new here, sorry.
Frodo is the codename for what will be XBMC v12 (see Development builds (wiki)). However, I was certain it worked with the current v11 (aka, Eden).
trakt utilities did work however it can have issues because it used a not so nice way of updating the db
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sync watched items0