Add - on Query Analyzer
I like SQL. Any way, I've got a list of like... 50 stored procs and fun things for people with SQL databases lying around and got an idea...

I have a lot of media, why not have a query that can tell me what video files aren't picked up by the scraper, and what movies don't appear like their file name.

I've got the SQL code...

Is it possible that ANYONE can make a simple shell for an addon in which user can see directory list of stored procs and then execute them and return results to a window?

Seems easier enough, but I'm guessing for me to learn how to code it would be a 12-124 hour read and test. Any one have something like that or can that be made fairly quick?

Ideally - Pick script, run, save results to text file, display the text.

I really don't want anything fancy, but some of the algorithms are kind of cool and I know people have been looking for a few of them.. Tongue

If this is already done, then shoot me over to the location. I mainly want to see files which arent in the library. I hate firing up a computer or sql to do it (definitely don't want to prompt out of XBMC to do it locally Tongue )
| 42" 120hz Vizio | HP Slimline 3400 | AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400 @ 2.3GHZ | 4 GB RAM |HD: 1TB x 5 + 250GB + 500 GB | NVidia 8400 w/ HDMI | YAMAHA Receiver RX-V367 | 2 x Polk Audio Monitor30 Series II Rear Speakers | Polk Audio PSW10 10-inch Sub | Allison Acoustics Center Channel | 2 x Techniks SB-2440 Front Speakers | XBMC w/ Neon Skin | Win 7 |
http://meliketech.com
For the missing movies specifically, there is a missing movies addon which will tell you which items are in the directories but not in your library.

For creating an addon to select from a bunch of scripts, the example addon in the wiki comes pretty close. You'd just need it to list your directory instead of the directory from a web site

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add - on Query Analyzer1