Will there ever be a way to Slow Down the Keypress Repeat?
I'm using yesterday's nightly build on my atv2 and it works great for me so far. just wondering if there is or ever will be a way to slow down the keypress repeat thing? most of the time it is way too fast to be useful. especially in the on screen display and context menu. thanks!
check if this is what you're after:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...erepeat.3E
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks will try this out tomorrow!
Ronie this will not help on ios.

And sams0n show a video on youtube where you think its to fast. Mostly on ios its to slow because of lack of power and we really diddled the speed to a comfortable default (and i'm using atv2 much latly and its definitly NOT to fast ot be usefull).

We can't make all users happy as it seems because always someone complains about the speed. Thats why i want to have a video of yours to be sure that its the speed WE intend for frodo.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Using an Apple BT keyboard with my atv2, keypress repeat works fine with the exception of sometimes a single down arrow keypress 'sticking' or registering as multiple keypresses.

This results in an out of control scroll down (particularly when browsing video or music library). It's not uncommon then for the atv2 to crash as it presumably tries to load all the thumbs scrolling by (I usually browse in thumbnail view).

It only ever seems to occur when pressing down arrow, not when pressing any other direction.

Let me know if logs would be helpful.
no logs needed - known issue with bt stack / some bt keyboards and ios iirc. We only support the ir remote path really on atv2.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will there ever be a way to Slow Down the Keypress Repeat?0