Shout top 100 auto select stream
i've gotten totally addicted to the shoutcast top 500 lately. groove salad rules. anyway, i was wondering what the difference in the multiple streams are - if you choose a channel with 5 streams with open slots, i see no way to determine which is "best".

if there is no difference, would it be possible for xbmc to auto select the first one with an open slot and just go to town? it'd be that much quicker to get to chillin.

also, i think all the devs should go to amazon.com or somewhere like that and make wish lists for christmas. i use xbmc on 2 xboxen every single day, love it, force it on my friends and all that and i think that'd be a cool way to give back to the community Smile
there should be no difference between them except for how many users are on each server... that's the information in the parens.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
if there is really no difference, would it be possible to auto-select one and just start playing?

i was looking at how winamp does it last night. it loads a playlist of all the streams then starts playing them from top to bottom. if the first was full, it'd fail to play and the list would move down to the next one.

if xbmc could do that, it'd simplify the starting of streams a bit.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shout top 100 auto select stream0