DVD menus and playback
I'm having several issues with playing different movies that I have ripped from my sons DVD collection.

I have a Raspberry Pi with OpenElec 2.0 installed.

Some of the files are DVD rips in VIDEO_TS folders and some are in img and iso files.
What they have in common is that is seems that whenever there is a menu or several tracks it seems to go wrong.

1. I experience that the opening intro is started, but cuts in the middle and the screen goes black. It then seems like I have to use the player controls to get it going again. Seems to be stuck.

2.Also in some of the DVDs there is a language option at the beginning. I'm able to select a language, but there is no highlighting of the selected value so I have no idea what I'm selecting without counting the number of clicks that I make down the list.

3. When or if I'm able to get into the main menu after all the trailers and stuff, the highlighting there also looks a bit off.

4. I've also experienced movies that have suddenly just stopped when we're viewing them.

I've played the same movies without any of these issues on a Popcorn hour A110 so I don't understand why it's such a difficulty on the RPi with OpenElec.

So the question is - Are these known issues or have I configured something wrong?
IIRC this has been fixed in Frodo, openelec 2.0 is Eden.

uNi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD menus and playback0